Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Business Transformation and Customer Engagement. He is also certified as an Independent Director for Board positions, by IICA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India).
Presently, as Chief Operating Officer at Aegon Life, he drives Digital Transformation and Operations for a digital-first Insurance organization.
Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology, Process and Communication Design. Built on a strong foundation of Business Development and Consulting, his experience includes working with global MNCs in matrix environments, as well as being an entrepreneur. He has worked across the Financial Services spectrum, and also held leadership assignments with industry leaders like the ICICI Group, Experian and others.
Naveen is a sought-after Keynote Speaker & Jury Member at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty member at various Management institutes. He is also a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma.
He is passionate about Technology, and enjoys putting it to work. He has also been blogging for 15+ years, and continues to contribute articles to online and print publications of repute.
- Panel | Asia Pacific – Health Insurance & Telemedicine Conference 2021 (June ’21)
In The News…
- Keynote | Changing Paradigms in Marketing | Informa Marketing Meet 2021 (Apr ’21)
- Panel | Getting Customer Love via Digital Transformation | Customer Fest India 2021 (Mar ’21)
- Panel | Creating Connected Experiences in a Digital World | India Insurance Summit 2021 (Mar ’21)
- Outlook Money | Next-Gen Solutions for Next-Gen Customers (Mar ’21)
- Economic Times | Aegon Life Insurance appoints Naveen Bachwani as Chief Operating Officer (Feb ’20)