Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Customer Engagement and Digital Transformation, spanning enterprises of all shapes and sizes.
Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology, Process or Communication Design. His consultative approach, domain know-how across the BFSI spectrum, and a strong understanding of the underlying business context, provides a unique perspective to any role he undertakes.
Presently, as Chief Operating Officer at Aegon Life, he drives Digital Transformation, Product Strategy and Operations for a Digital-first Insurance organization.
He has also held leadership assignments across a variety of roles with industry leaders like the ICICI Group, Times of India, Edelweiss and others, including multiple stints as a P&L owner and entrepreneur.
- Speaker and Jury Member at industry events across India
- Visiting Faculty at various Management institutes
- Business Mentor to select non-profits and startups
He is passionate about Technology and enjoys putting it to work. His contributions have also been featured in a crowd-sourced book by Seth Godin, and covered in various online/print magazines like the Always-On Network, ZDNet India, YourStory, etc.
In The News…
- Panel | Digital CX in the New Normal | India CDO Summit 2020 (Dec ’20)
- Panel | InsureTech and Innovation | Insurance India Summit 2020 (Oct ’20)
- Panel | Financial Services in a Digital World | VCCircle FinServ Summit 2020 (Sep ’20)
- Panel | Financial Services in a Hyper Digital World | Oracle Accelerate Series @ Dun & Bradstreet (Aug ’20)
- Economic Times | Aegon Life Insurance appoints Naveen Bachwani as Chief Operating Officer (Feb ’20)
- Panel | Future of CX and Business | Zephyrus @ St. Xavier’s College (Jan ’20)