Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Business Transformation and Customer Engagement. He is also certified as an Independent Director for Board positions, by IICA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India).
Presently, as Chief Operating Officer at Aegon Life, he drives Digital Transformation and Operations for a digital-first Insurance organization.
Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology, Process and Communication Design. He has also held leadership assignments with industry leaders in Financial Services like the ICICI Group, Experian and others.
His consultative approach, domain know-how across the BFSI spectrum, and a strong understanding of the underlying business context, provides a unique perspective to any role he undertakes.
Naveen is a sought-after Speaker & Jury Member at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty member at various Management institutes. He is also a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma, and a Certified Process Professional.
He has been blogging for 15+ years, and continues to contribute articles to online and print publications of repute. He is also passionate about Technology, and enjoys putting it to work.
- Panel | Asia Pacific – Health Insurance & Telemedicine Conference 2021 (June ’21)
In The News…
- Panel | Getting Customer Love via Digital Transformation | Customer Fest India 2021 (Mar ’21)
- Panel | Creating Connected Experiences in a Digital World | India Insurance Summit 2021 (Mar ’21)
- Panel | Digital CX in the New Normal | India CDO Summit 2020 (Dec ’20)
- Outlook Money | Next-Gen Solutions for Next-Gen Customers (Mar ’21)
- Economic Times | Aegon Life Insurance appoints Naveen Bachwani as Chief Operating Officer (Feb ’20)