Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with ~25 years of experience in Technology Solutions and Digital Transformation, focused on bridging the gap between Business and Customer.
Adept at Strategy as well as Execution, he has worked with organizations of all shapes and sizes, from startups to large-scale enterprises, and has also been an entrepreneur. Presently, as a Senior Director at Microsoft, he helps top-tier clients leverage Cloud & Enterprise solutions.
Naveen brings deep domain expertise in BFSI (Financial Services) across verticals. His prior stints include leadership assignments with organizations like Aegon Life where he led its Transformation agenda as the COO, and the Edelweiss Financial Services where he helped shape CX across the group.
Naveen is a sought-after panelist and speaker at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty & Student Mentor at various Management institutes and platforms. He is also certified as an Independent Director for Board positions, by IICA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India).
- Speaker | Building Resilience in a Global Economy | Concentric 7.0 @ NMIMS
- Speaker | The Technology Edge in Financial Services | BFSI Tech Summit 2022
- Speaker | How Digital Transformation is shaping Financial Services | Future Ready @ Microsoft
- Panelist | Customer First | Asia Pacific Health Insurance Conference 2021
- Member of Aegon India’s Leadership team and its Regional SteerCo (2020-2021)
- Charter Member of the Customer Council at Edelweiss Group (2018-2020)
- Member of the India Management Council at Experian India (2012-2013)
- Member of the Management Committee at Motilal Oswal Securities (2010-2012)
- Winner at the first-ever ICICI Group Quality Awards in Process Excellence (2008)