Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Customer Engagement and Digital Strategy. Presently, as Chief Operating Officer at Aegon Life, he drives Digital Transformation, Product Strategy and Operations for a digital-first Insurance organization.
Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology, Process and Communication Design, across the Financial Services spectrum. He has also held leadership assignments across a variety of roles with industry leaders like the ICICI Group, Times of India, Edelweiss and others.
His consultative approach, domain know-how across the BFSI spectrum, and a strong understanding of the underlying business context, provides a unique perspective to any role he undertakes.
Naveen is a sought-after Speaker & Jury Member at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty member at various Management institutes. He is also a Master Black Belt in Six Sigma, and a Certified Process Professional.
He is passionate about Technology and enjoys putting it to work. His contributions have been featured in a crowd-sourced book by Seth Godin, and covered in various magazines. He continues to blog and contribute articles to publications.
- Panel | Asia Pacific – Health Insurance & Telemedicine Conference 2021 (June ’21)
- Panel | Customer Fest India 2021 (Mar ’21)
- Panel | India Insurance Summit 2021 (Mar ’21)
In The News…
- Panel | Digital CX in the New Normal | India CDO Summit 2020 (Dec ’20)
- Panel | InsureTech and Innovation | Insurance India Summit 2020 (Oct ’20)
- Panel | Financial Services in a Hyper Digital World | Oracle Accelerate Series @ Dun & Bradstreet (Aug ’20)
- Economic Times | Aegon Life Insurance appoints Naveen Bachwani as Chief Operating Officer (Feb ’20)
- Panel | Future of CX and Business | Zephyrus @ St. Xavier’s College (Jan ’20)