Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with ~25 years of experience in Digital Transformation and CX. Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology.
Adept at Strategy as well as Execution, he has worked with organizations of all shapes and sizes, from startups to large-scale enterprises, and has also been an entrepreneur.
Naveen brings deep domain expertise across Financial Services (BFSI). His prior stints include leadership assignments with organizations like Aegon Life where he led its Transformation agenda as the COO, and the Edelweiss Financial Services where he helped shape CX across the group.
He is a sought-after panelist and speaker at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty & Student Mentor at various Management institutes and platforms.
Naveen is also certified as an Independent Director for Board positions by IICA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India) and the Institute of Directors (IOD Global).
Presently, as a Senior Director at Microsoft, he helps top-tier clients leverage Cloud & Enterprise solutions.
- Workshop | Digital Transformation led Product Development | NMIMS 2023
- Speaker | Building Resilience in a Global Economy | Concentric 7.0 @ NMIMS 2022
- Speaker | The Technology Edge in Financial Services | BFSI Tech Summit 2022
- Speaker | How Digital Transformation is shaping Financial Services | Future Ready @ Microsoft
- Panelist | Customer First | Asia Pacific Health Insurance Conference 2021
Read More @ News
- Featured at Jehangir Art Gallery as a part of the Photographic Society of India’s Exhibition (2023)
- Member of Aegon India’s Leadership team and its Regional SteerCo (2020-2021)
- Charter Member of the Customer Council at Edelweiss Group (2018-2020)
- Member of the India Management Council at Experian India (2012-2013)
- Member of the Management Committee at Motilal Oswal Securities (2010-2012)
- Winner at the first-ever ICICI Group Quality Awards in Process Excellence (2008)
Read More @ LinkedIn