Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Strategy, Digital Transformation and Customer Engagement. Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology and Process Design.
Presently, as Chief Operating Officer at Aegon Life, he leads its Digital Transformation agenda, drives CX for the enterprise, and is responsible for end-to-end Operations. He is also a key member of Aegon India’s Leadership team and its Regional SteerCo.
His prior stints include a strong foundation of Business Development and Consulting, working with global MNCs in matrix environments, and being an entrepreneur. He has also worked across the Financial Services spectrum, and held leadership assignments with industry leaders like the ICICI Group, Experian and others.
Naveen is a sought-after Keynote Speaker & Jury Member at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty member at various Management institutes. He is also certified as an Independent Director for Board positions, by IICA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India).
- Panel | Asia Pacific – Health Insurance & Telemedicine Conference 2021 (June ’21)
In The News…
- Keynote | Changing Paradigms in Marketing | Informa Marketing Meet 2021 (Apr ’21)
- Panel | Getting Customer Love via Digital Transformation | Customer Fest India 2021 (Mar ’21)
- Panel | Creating Connected Experiences in a Digital World | India Insurance Summit 2021 (Mar ’21)
- Outlook Money | Next-Gen Solutions for Next-Gen Customers (Mar ’21)
- Economic Times | Aegon Life Insurance appoints Naveen Bachwani as Chief Operating Officer (Feb ’20)