Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Digital Transformation and Customer Engagement. Built on a strong foundation of Consulting, his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Business and Customer, through solutions based in Technology.
Adept at Strategy as well as Execution, his prior experience includes a rich variety of leadership assignments with top-tier organizations. He has led Digital Transformation at enterprise level, worked across the Financial Services spectrum, and also been an entrepreneur.
Presently, as Senior Director at Microsoft, Naveen helps strategic clients leverage Cloud & Enterprise solutions to transform Operations, enhance Productivity, improve Customer Engagement and reduce Risk.
Naveen is a sought-after Keynote Speaker & Jury Member at industry events across India & Asia Pacific, and a Visiting Faculty member at various Management institutes. He is also certified as an Independent Director for Board positions, by IICA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India).
- Certified Independent Director for Board positions by IICA (Ministry of Corporate Affairs, India)
- Keynote Speaker and Jury Member at industry events across India & Asia Pacific
- Member of Aegon India’s Leadership team and its Regional SteerCo (2020-2021)
- Charter Member of the Customer Council at Edelweiss Financial Services (2018-2020)
- Member of the India Management Council at Experian India (2012-2013)
- Member of the Management Committee at Motilal Oswal Securities (2010-2012)
- Winner at the first-ever ICICI Group Quality Awards in Process Excellence (2008)