Naveen brings 20+ years of experience in Business Transformation and Customer Engagement, spanning enterprises of all shapes and sizes, including multiple stints as an entrepreneur and P&L owner.
Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Business and Customer, through Technology Solutions, Process Re-engineering and Communication Design. His cross-functional skills and consultative approach combined with a deep understanding of the business context, provides a unique perspective to any role he undertakes.
Presently, as ‘Group Head – Customer Experience‘ at Edelweiss Financial Services, he drives organization-wide CX strategy, and spearheads the transformation from a product-centric to a customer-centric culture at one of India’s leading Financial Services conglomerates. Prior to joining Edelweiss, he also held executive assignments in Business Innovation, Product Development and Customer Strategy, with industry leaders across the BFSI spectrum.
His contributions to industry include:
- Winner of the ’50 Most Impactful Customer Service Professionals’ (2019)
- Speaker/Panelist/Jury Member at conferences across the country
- Advisor to select non-profits on Strategy and Resource Management
- Business Mentor on the panel of leading incubators & accelerators
- Visiting Faculty at various Management institutes on Design Thinking & Innovation
He is passionate about Technology and enjoys putting it to work. His contributions have also been featured in a crowd-sourced book by Seth Godin, and covered in various online/print magazines like the Always-On Network, ZDNet India, YourStory, etc.
- Panel | Strategies for Customer Retention & Loyalty | CXM Summit 2019 @ Hilton, Mumbai (Apr ’19)
- Customer Engagement in the Age of Digital | Service Quality Excellence Summit 2019 @ Holiday Inn, Mumbai (Feb ’19)
- Jury Panel & Speaker | Customer Engagement Summit 2019 @ Taj Land’s End, Mumbai (Feb ’19)
- The Role of AI in Customer Engagement | Dun & Bradstreet’s CXO AI Series @ ITC Parel, Mumbai (Oct ’18)
- Startup Mentoring Session | Z Nation BFSI Bootcamp @ Sahara Star, Mumbai (Sep ’18)
- Making the most of an MBA | Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (Aug ’18)