Naveen brings more than two decades of experience in Business Transformation and Customer Engagement, spanning enterprises of all shapes and sizes, including two stints as an entrepreneur.
In his current role as ‘Group Head – Customer Experience’ at Edelweiss Financial Services, he drives organization-wide initiatives in CX, and spearheads the adoption of a CX culture across one of India’s leading Financial Services conglomerates.
Prior to joining Edelweiss, he held leadership assignments in Business Innovation, Product Development and Customer Strategy (ICICI Group and others), focused on bridging the gap between Business and Customer, through Technology Solutions, Process Re-engineering and Communication Design.
Naveen is a Visiting Faculty at various business schools, a Business Mentor on the panel of leading incubators & accelerators, and a sought-after speaker at conferences across the country. He also advises select non-profits on Strategy and Resource Management. .
He is passionate about Technology and enjoys putting it to work. His contributions have also been featured in a crowd-sourced book by Seth Godin, and covered in various online/print magazines like the Always-On Network, ZDNet India, YourStory, etc.
- Industry Panel on Direct 2 Customer | Fintegrate Zone 2019 @ Holiday Inn, Mumbai (Feb ’19)
- Customer Engagement in the Age of Digital | Service Quality Excellence Summit 2019 @ Holiday Inn, Mumbai (Feb ’19)
- Jury Panel & Speaker | Customer Engagement Summit 2019 @ Taj Land’s End, Mumbai (Feb ’19)
- The Role of AI in Customer Engagement | Dun & Bradstreet’s CXO AI Series @ ITC Parel, Mumbai (Oct ’18)
- Startup Mentoring Session | Z Nation BFSI Bootcamp @ Sahara Star, Mumbai (Sep ’18)
- Making the most of an MBA | Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (Aug ’18)