Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with more than two decades of experience in Customer Engagement and Digital Transformation, spanning enterprises of all shapes and sizes.
Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology, Process or Communication Design. His consultative approach, domain know-how across the BFSI spectrum, and a strong understanding of the underlying business context, provides a unique perspective to any role he undertakes.
Presently, as Chief Operating Officer at Aegon Life, he drives Product Development and Operations for a Digital-first Insurance organization.
He has also held leadership assignments across a variety of roles with industry leaders like the ICICI Group, Times of India, Edelweiss and others, including multiple stints as a P&L owner and entrepreneur.
- Member of the Advisory Board at CRM Academy of Asia
- Speaker/Panelist/Jury Member at industry conferences across India
- Visiting Faculty at various Management institutes
- Advisor to select non-profits and startups
He is passionate about Technology and enjoys putting it to work. His contributions have also been featured in a crowd-sourced book by Seth Godin, and covered in various online/print magazines like the Always-On Network, ZDNet India, YourStory, etc.
- Panel | The CX Revolution | BFSI Innovation & Technology Summit @ Renaissance, Mumbai (Aug ’19)
- Leveraging AI and Cloud for Customer Experience | ET BFSI Roundtable 2019 @ The Leela, Mumbai (June ’19)
- Panel | Building a World Class Customer Experience | India Banking Summit 2019 @ Novotel, Mumbai (June ’19)
- Panel | Strategies for Customer Retention & Loyalty | CXM Summit 2019 @ Hilton, Mumbai (Apr ’19)
- Jury Panel & Speaker | Customer Engagement Summit 2019 @ Taj Land’s End, Mumbai (Feb ’19)
- The Role of AI in Customer Engagement | Dun & Bradstreet’s CXO AI Series @ ITC Parel, Mumbai (Oct ’18)