Naveen is a cross-functional Business Leader with 20+ years of experience in Customer Engagement, Digital Transformation and Communication Design, spanning enterprises of all shapes and sizes.
Much of his career has been focused on bridging the gap between Enterprise and Customer, through solutions based in Technology, Process or Marketing Communications. His consultative approach, domain know-how across the BFSI spectrum, and a strong understanding of the underlying business context, provides a unique perspective to any role he undertakes.
Presently, as ‘Group Head – Customer Experience‘ at Edelweiss Financial Services, he drives organization-wide CX strategy, and spearheads the transformation from a product-centric to a customer-centric culture, at one of India’s leading Financial Services conglomerates. Prior to joining Edelweiss, he has also held leadership assignments across a variety of roles with industry leaders (ICICI Group, Times Group, etc.), including multiple stints as a P&L owner and entrepreneur.
His contributions to industry include:
- Member of the Advisory Board at CRM Academy of Asia
- Speaker/Panelist/Jury Member at industry conferences across the country
- Visiting Faculty at various Management institutes on Change Management
- Business Mentor and Advisor to select non-profits & startups
- Winner of the ‘50 Most Impactful Customer Service Professionals‘
He is passionate about Technology and enjoys putting it to work. His contributions have also been featured in a crowd-sourced book by Seth Godin, and covered in various online/print magazines like the Always-On Network, ZDNet India, YourStory, etc.
- Panel | The CX Revolution | BFSI Innovation & Technology Summit @ Renaissance, Mumbai (Aug ’19)
- Leveraging AI and Cloud for Customer Experience | ET BFSI Roundtable 2019 @ The Leela, Mumbai (June ’19)
- Panel | Building a World Class Customer Experience | India Banking Summit 2019 @ Novotel, Mumbai (June ’19)
- Panel | Strategies for Customer Retention & Loyalty | CXM Summit 2019 @ Hilton, Mumbai (Apr ’19)
- Jury Panel & Speaker | Customer Engagement Summit 2019 @ Taj Land’s End, Mumbai (Feb ’19)
- The Role of AI in Customer Engagement | Dun & Bradstreet’s CXO AI Series @ ITC Parel, Mumbai (Oct ’18)