Naveen brings more than two decades of experience in Business Transformation and Customer Engagement, and has worked across large-scale enterprises, mid-sized firms and startups.
In his current role as ‘Group Head – Customer Experience’ at Edelweiss Financial Services, he drives organization-wide initiatives in CX, and spearheads the adoption of a CX culture across one of India’s leading Financial Services conglomerates.
Prior to joining Edelweiss, he held leadership assignments in Business Innovation, Digital Solutions and Customer Strategy, with ICICI Prudential, ICICI Securities, Indigo Consulting and others, including two stints as an entrepreneur. Much of his work has focused on bridging the gap between Business and Customer through solutions in Technology and Communication Design.
Naveen is also a Visiting Faculty at various business schools, a Business Mentor on the panel of a leading accelerator, and a sought-after speaker at conferences across the country.
His contributions have been featured in a crowd-sourced book by Seth Godin, and covered in various online/print magazines like the Always-On Network, ZDNet India, YourStory, etc. He is also passionate about Technology and enjoys putting it to work.
- The Role of AI in Customer Engagement | Dun & Bradstreet’s CXO AI Series @ ITC Parel, Mumbai (Oct ’18)
- Industry Panel on Customer-Centric Thinking | CX Summit 2018 @ Hilton, Mumbai (Sep ’18)
- Startup Mentoring Session | Z Nation BFSI Bootcamp @ Sahara Star, Mumbai (Sep ’18)
- Making the most of an MBA | Institute of Management, Nirma University, Ahmedabad (Aug ’18)
- Role of Tech in meeting Customer Expectations | BFSI Tech Roundtable @ Sofitel, Mumbai (Jul ’18)